Columbia Residential offers housing to eligible students in specific academic programs. Explore this section for details on eligibility, housing options, application process and more.
Students in the following schools should follow the links below for their school-specific housing resources:
- Columbia College and Columbia Engineering Undergraduate Student Housing
- Barnard College Residential Life and Housing
- Teachers College Student Housing
- Columbia University Irving Medical Center Student Housing (including Mailman School of Public Health)
- The Jewish Theological Seminary (Graduate Housing, Undergraduate Housing)
- Union Theological Seminary
- View the most recent Columbia Residential news!
- See Application Process.
- The Transfer season is open between September 1-October 1 in the fall and January 1-February 15 in the spring. See Transferring.
- Student Housing Agreements must be signed through DocuSign. Review Moving In for more information.