Viewing a Housing Offer
Prospective residents who select housing and receive a housing offer may view the unit by making a viewing appointment in the Housing Portal. Prospective residents may log in and click Housing Assignment to schedule a viewing appointment with the superintendent. Appointments are available Monday-Friday between 9 AM - 3 PM. Prospective residents who will not be able to view the unit themselves may arrange for a proxy to view the unit on their behalf. The proxy's name and contact information must be entered when the appointment is scheduled.
After an appointment is scheduled, the prospective resident will receive an email with information about where to meet building staff at the appointment time.
Kindly note, same-day appointments cannot be accommodated. Additionally, occupied units, those under construction, and those that are not ready cannot be viewed.
Additional Guidelines Regarding COVID-19
All Columbia community members -- staff, faculty and students -- will be required to review and sign the Columbia Community Health Compact prior to arriving on campus. Community members and all visitors must agree to follow the University's Enhanced Health & Safety Policy, and those who do not will be asked to leave campus facilities.
Everyone on Columbia’s campuses must:
- Wear a face covering over one’s nose and mouth at all times, except when alone in a private office or in an enclosed room with the door closed.
- Keep at least 6 feet (about 2 arms’ length) distance between oneself and other people whenever possible.
- Follow signage and guidance on use of campus spaces.
- Stay home if not feeling well.
- Follow workplace and shared-space hygiene (wipe workplace surfaces used frequently, including desk surfaces, keyboards, light switches, and shared equipment such as copiers, printers, A/V, etc.) with disinfectant sprays or wipes that the University will provide. Columbia staff will do frequent specialized cleaning of high-touch surfaces throughout campus.
For more information about the University's response to COVID-19, please review the COVID-19 Resource Guide for the Columbia Community.