Disability Housing Accommodations

Students who require special accommodations must register with the Office of Disability Services for consideration. Students must be otherwise eligible for University housing to be eligible for disability housing accommodations. For complete information regarding this process please visit Disability Services.

Any faculty, eligible staff or postdoc with a disability who needs to request housing accommodations must contact the Office of Human Resources to request accommodations.